Manufacturing Reliability Expert to Support Industrial IoT Platform
Manufacturing Reliability Expert, Work the IoT
Come join a top-notch analytics team now solving real world problems in manufacturing with Genesis, our proprietary AI/ML big data platform processing factory data in real time. Our platform is proven, and we have deployed Genesis to our enterprise-grade customer operations. Genesis has been proven to increase plant uptime while reducing maintenance costs. It’s cognitive diagnostics engines enable junior technicians to do the work of senior techs. Genesis enables real-time continuous monitoring of factory equipment and process data across all plant to increase uptime and reduce associated maintenance costs. The platform technology is based on Georgia Tech research in the IoT/AI/ML technical verticals that has produced proprietary data modeling algorithms and methodologies driving automated decision science frameworks. We are located adjacent to the Georgia Tech campus with offices at Tech Square, mid-town Atlanta.
We are seeking mechanical/industrial/electrical engineers (or equivalent) with expertise in manufacturing systems, computerized maintenance management systems, and reliability engineering to work with a multidisciplinary team of experts that focuses on the management of Industry 4.0 applications and transformations. You will work with our customer to on-board their equipment to our Genesis IoT/AI Analytics Platform.
- Assess customer maintenance policies and reliability practices at manufacturing plants.
- Travel to customer sites and lead efforts to identify and assemble relevant data sources pertaining plant operations, maintenance, reliability and condition monitoring.
- Utilize knowledge of equipment/machine design and engineering to understand equipment reliability and use enabling software tools from Genesis platform to guide exploratory data analysis for defining and extracting appropriate data features that can be used to provide a precise state-of-health of the equipment and its critical components.
- Manage data onboarding processes from customer sites into Genesis platform. Work with software team to provide engineering insights into the industrial data and guidance for data unification processes.
- Lead efforts in remote fault detection and diagnostics.
- Interface, evaluate, and establish customer and vendor partnerships.
- Work with project management to maintain scope, schedule, and budget.
- BSc or MS in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Aerospace, Chemical, and Electrical)
- Minimum of 5 years of on-the-job engineering experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an equipment reliability/maintenance engineer.
- Experience with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) and/or Condition Monitoring systems
- Some experience with coding, preferably Python
- Fluent in English
- US citizen, or visa in place that permits you to work in US
- Location in Atlanta, or willing to relocate to Atlanta
- Great analytical thought process for resolving software problems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively within development teams
- Driven to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Passion for delivering high quality technical solutions
- A natural enthusiasm and ability to learn cutting edge technologies
- Competitive base salary
- Eligible for annual bonus based on company performance
- Stock options
- Flexible paid ten vacation days, five personal days and five holidays
- Medical insurance, United Health Care Platinum Plan
- Dental insurance
- High growth organization, rapid advancement opportunities, merit based
- Highly collaborative work culture